Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gold trading update 20 November 2013

Hi everyone

I am quite proud to report that my call on both the 4H and Day trading levels were spot on. Hopefully some of you made some money. I am currently only trading the 4H time-frames but managed to go short at $1271.56 and took profits at $1260.41.

What makes this game eve more magical is that this all happened while I was at work - bot trading!

On Monday I suggested a short trade on the daily gold signals at $1267 and close the position at $1245 ( a level breached in the last 30 minutes). If you are still in the market I would suggest that you take profits and get a good nights rest.

Hopefully the 4H signals resets during the course of tomorrow and we still get another short trade in before the markets close on Friday night. I will post an update on this tomorrow night. ( Or you can follow my live updates by subscribing to my mail alerts on this blog)

All the best
Chris